A couple of weeks ago, I got some rather exciting news – Sneaky Pudding was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Yes, I know… two weeks ago? This post is waayyy overdue, and my blog has been feeling the impact of my busy and hectic life, with posts coming out several weeks later than I’d prefer :P But with the Christmas season coming up (and a MUCH NEEDED two weeks break to go along with it!) I’ll hopefully be treating you guys to an array of delightful festive recipes.
So anyway, back on topic – the VBA. Here are the rules, according to http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So firstly – a big thank-you to Charismatic Baking for the nomination!!! :D
Secondly – 15 bloggers that I’d like to nominate for this award – in no particular order…
And finally – 7 things about myself! Well, I don’t exactly know tonnes about myself, but here goes…
1. I study graphic design. I love making things beautiful, I love paper and I love colour.
2. My favourite season ever is Autumn. Perfect weather for wearing cozy sweaters and drinking tea, but not so cold that I want to stay in bed all day.
3. I rock a lot of polka dots… and bird prints – seriously, check out my wardrobe. Everything is either covered in dots or birds… I’m most definitely a crazy dotty bird lady.
4. I absolutely adore Studio Ghibli films.
5. I own two dogs – a Labrador named Laddie and a Kelpie x Border Collie named Jerry.
6. I used to keep a dream journal when I was younger.
7. I love coffee (but, I mean, if you read my blog… that’s kind of obvious)
So that’s all for now – keep baking, everybody, and I’ll get back to you all with some tasty new recipes quite soon! :)